• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Other] Post your most recent plastic purchase-Reboot

It doesn't seem to be a problem with other Discraft discs. I currently throw Stalkers and Comets in various plastics. Used to throw Flash, XL, Buzzz, Wasp, and Predator mostly in Z and ESP. Just picked up a Z Raptor and it's great.

But I've tried several Z and Ti Zones, and I found them all to be extremely slick. Couldn't get a clean release at all.

I absolutely love the grip on my z-flx zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I grabbed another flat, pearly, pink, First Run Z Raptor today. I have enough Firebird backups that I don't know if i'll ever really bag these. But they really feel and fly great.

I really like the Method as I find it perfectly slightly OS when new, what puts it above others is the glide.

Flat top Rocs and Methods is my mid range pairing now and Iove them!

Attachments

• DSC_1553.jpg
    DSC_1553.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC_1557.jpg
    DSC_1557.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 23
Snagged another Second Run Pinnacle Outlaw, lavender 168g. I keep trying new drivers and nothing flies as far as a 160's Outlaw for me.

Also picked up another sweet feeling, relatively stiff Gravity Ghost. That's another slot where I keep trying new things, but cycling Gravity Ghosts just works out the best for me.

I am 99% these Aeros are from late 2006, then there was a less pearly gummy run too. Honestly this plastic is just as durable as CE, more durable than the toffee CE for sure. It's really just pedantry , but these definitely came out after the CE era!

Got it in hand today- feels very soft, much closer in feel to star than any champ I've ever felt. Very lusterish/pearly also. Took a few throws in the yard and she flies like a dream. Very pleased with this purchase!

Nothing flies like an Aero! Best power:distance ratio of any disc I'm aware of, that's for sure!

That disc is super pearly though. I will post a bunch more pics when I get it in hand, but I honestly I'm just thrilled to have a champ. Never saw one I could afford before! In an attempt to learn more though- what are the indicators for its vintage? Really pearly old champ I always thought was approximate CE era. What should I be looking for to determine that?

CE aeros are all tournament stamped .....real shame so many pretty early champ aeros out there especially the gold's

Just got my Vader and Yoda forces along with a pro D and another z raptor
f3f2b5ba54ca120d88499e7c08a1c988.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This past weekend was pretty good for me:
2 Opto-X Chameleon Muskets (another smoking phishbiscuits deal)
1 Used Discmus Stamp Thief (sneaky long and holds lines all day for me...must get more)
1 Fuzion Burst Deputy (like it. Took the Warden out of my bag for it)
1 Fuzion Renegade, nicely used, another wonder disc for me. Gotta find more!
1 Underworld
1 Lucid Truth PIAS find
1 Lucid Verdict.

Lets see what this weekends trip will bring. Bagging a new course and the town has a sports store that does new and used...

Saw a 150g Pro Leopard at my local Pro Shop.
I hardly ever see Pro Plastic below 167, and never below 164.... so I just had to grab this for it's potential hyza-flippability.

This thing has glide for dayz! Only played a few rounds with it, but it's been lots of fun to throw.

Played a round with the MVP Spin, Proxy and Envy just to try a new brand for me. . and it went really well :)

Made 9 Birdys that round, 8 of them was with the MVP discs of the tee ( i can throw the Envy surprisingly far ) . .new cource record for me :)

Said no one from the St. Louis area.:D
Our market is pretty saturated though...

You know you're from st.louis when you bag a purple wizard so as not to confuse yours with everyone elses on the card.......we also have a ridiculous amount of black ones in the area

I'm pretty sure the boxes from the crave case fly better but 10 bucks well wasted

Attachments

• 15658999767424361850614590648342.jpg
    15658999767424361850614590648342.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts