• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Post Your Personal DG Milestones

i'd like to:

hit 300+ consistently (BH)
add 5-10' to my confidence ring for putting
play in 10 states
play all the DFW courses
make it back to Rochester, NY and break par at ellison park

I'd like to add one goal to this, that would be tremendous for me. Since Myrtle Beach is getting new courses. (I'll digress, I know I've ran that topic into the ground! :D) My Goal for this year is to at least get involved with at least one of these courses development. Whether it's in the design stage or installation stage, I'd like to help. My goal is to help with at least one of these courses this year! I think these people in charge are probably sick of me by now! lol

I kind of halfway achieved one of mine today. I shot 1 under par on the front nine at Rankin today. That's the first time I've done that, other than playing doubles. I still ended up 8 over, as the back 9 kicked my tail today, especially the last 2 holes.

Those freakin' trees on the back nine wil hurt you. Better shoot where you want. Baby steps. You're gettng there.

I kind of halfway achieved one of mine today. I shot 1 under par on the front nine at Rankin today. That's the first time I've done that, other than playing doubles. I still ended up 8 over, as the back 9 kicked my tail today, especially the last 2 holes.

How far is that from Myrtle Beach?

Those freakin' trees on the back nine wil hurt you. Better shoot where you want. Baby steps. You're gettng there.

That's the way it goes. Some days I play the back well, some days I don't. I almost never play the front well, especially with everything in the long. It was pretty cool, because it was windy today, and that usually gives me fits, but I only had 1 OB today, and that didn't have anything to do with the wind.

I supposed I should learn the backroads! lol Okay, I know where your at. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Gastonia is between here and Raleigh. Don't ask, I don't know where I got that! lol
One day I'll get over to Charlotte!

I supposed I should learn the backroads! lol Okay, I know where your at. I don't know why, but I keep thinking that Gastonia is between here and Raleigh. Don't ask, I don't know where I got that! lol
One day I'll get over to Charlotte!

Let me know when you decide to head this way.

+parked hole 9, shawnee park, plano tx
+bogey free round, alex clark, mckinney tx
+aced hole #14 bear branch, the woodlands, tx (1st time to throw it!)
+1st place in rec, mr. jims carrolten opens, 2007

My major Disc Golf Milestones are similar to Donovan... I've played 100+ courses in 10 states.

Next Milestone will be to become a Gold Level Trusted Reviewer. (I'm very close).

Next after that would be to build the first ever Nature Trail Disc Golf Course here in Asheville. (We already have the grant money... just need the city's approval... hopefully by the end of the year).
DSCJNKY

Done :clap:

Milestones:

1. Played my 200th course recently.
2. Hit an ACE at Elysian in L.A. in front of 10 witnesses, many of whom are DGCR members.

Goals:

1. Play all the courses in Washington state (59). 12 more to go.
2. Working on getting to 300 played. I'm at 210 now.
3. Rack up another 14-15 courses in Oregon over Memorial Day weekend including Whistlers Bend.
4. Play the only course in Poland this summer. And a couple in Germany.
5. Maybe get an ACE each year.

I have a few milestones that I'm close to achieving:
200 courses played (28 to go)
25 states played (6 to go)
Rating over 900 (9 points to go)

Well, I got one of the three, my trip to Milwaukee yesterday got me over 200 courses played, so I'll update my list of goals:

250 courses played (47 to go)
25 states played (5 to go)
Rating over 900 (still working on that...)
Reach Diamond TR status (160 more votes and ?? more unique voters)

Last weekend: Equalled my FH distance BH for the first time.
Recently: Set up my first women's clinic and am working on another one
Soon: Will TD first tournament
Future: >900 rated round

1) On hold with my broken-ness, my goal now is to improve right-handed
2) Check, 2nd one in planning]
3) Next month
4) Now lets say an 800 rated round using off-hand.

The milestones I'd like to hit are getting a forehand drive, keeping my body in shape to play (I'm fat and need to lose a bunch of weight if I want longevity) and work towards a 940 ranking over the next year (so I can play world ams 2011 in rochester) I'll really need to work to get that last one.

The milestones I've hit are breaking a 400' drive, not being afraid of the water holes at local courses, working on my putting, keeping playing.

also meeting fellow DGers. I love playing this great game with great people.

\/\/