• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

posting from the course

Martin Dewgarita

* Ace Member *
Gold level trusted reviewer
I can't be the only one that kills time waiting for that slow group in front of me by surfing this site, so I say hello from the teebox of hole 4 at blue ribbon pines.

I have my phone put away when im out disc golfing. So i dont post during the round.

Get ur head in the game man ! Lol jk

Lucky for you, I got rained out today..still considering going, though. Good luck!

stinkin i-phones. ruining the world. isnt disc supposed to get you away from the computer, or technology, for that matter? i hope your thumbs cramp, lol.

I don't have a smart phone and don't really want one. Between work and school, I spend enough time with computers. BRP looks nice though.

His pic was of hole 4, it's not so bad, 5 80 ft shots, and you've got a bogey (par 4).

Yeah, guess I didn't make that clear, I took the picture on hole 4 and fiddled with it until hole 10 I finally got it uploaded. Was a nice chill round, wasn't really in a hurry, I never caught the group of 3 in front of me at the tee pad, but had to wait on nearly every hole.

stinkin i-phones. ruining the world. isnt disc supposed to get you away from the computer, or technology, for that matter? i hope your thumbs cramp, lol.

I don't have an iphone, it's a crackberry, and I don't type with my thumbs, they're too fat for them tiny keys - gotta type with my pointer fingers. DG is my life, I don't need to "get away" from anything if anything I get away from DG with an occasional technological interruption and sleeping once in a while I suppose...

Didn't deuce hole 5, didn't have many deuces on the day (1, 10, and 25), couldn't keep the damn frisbee off the trees.

I don't even own one of those new fangled cell phone things.

Sadly, the wife and kids all have one though!

I don't have an iphone, it's a crackberry, and I don't type with my thumbs, they're too fat for them tiny keys - gotta type with my pointer fingers. DG is my life, I don't need to "get away" from anything if anything I get away from DG with an occasional technological interruption and sleeping once in a while I suppose...

touche sir.

Sometimes while waiting for that extra slow group I wouldn't mind having a gun or maybe a big stick like that movie "Walking Tall"