• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

PrairieLand Putting Championship in Feb.

10 day forecast says it is going to be Sunny on Saturday...

Time to pre-register at http://www.discgolfclub.org

MPPP is this Saturday in Springfield, IL

Can you Putt? Win Cash...

Think you can Putt... Come Prove It on DiscGolfTV.com

No Lies fellas... IT IS GOING TO BE COLD!!!

No Whimps No Whiners...

The Microtel PrairieLand Putting Put-Down in Springfield, IL is on for tomorrow...

Registration starts at 8:15am, players' meeting at 9:45am and the Ice Bowl Doubles Round starts at 10am.

Ace Run and Indoor Putting Skills Contest to follow - including Cash Prizes for the Single Elimination Putting Brackets - Can You Putt?

For more information go to http://www.discgolfclub.org

Help us raise some money for charity and take a shot at winning some of the prizes that we have coming out of our ears...

Ace Bounties from Acehunt.com
Free Hotel Rooms from Microtel
Disc Golf Bags from Gorilla Boy
Mach Lites from DGA
Discs, T-shirts, pouches from GDS
CTPs... donated by area golf clubs

Remember get your mug on DGTV...

Good luck on everything Jwt4412- i know you have put a lot of hard work into this. Great job on promoting the sport with, what I think, the perfect tournament for rec thru adv. players.

yeah man good luck...I wish I could make it down there...especially with all those prizes...makes me look forward to the CCC this year even more...had a blast last year and can't wait to do it again even if I have to drive from Joliet!!
Good Luck JWT and don't FREEZE!!
J

Thanks for the kind words fellas...

Now a little ribbing...

Don't chicken out now... I bumped into about 10 people today practicing on the course while were setting up the temps and saltin' tee pads...

Including fellas from the QC... and a six year old kid... a six year old kid is tougher than you?

You still got time to make it...

http://www.discgolfclub.org

The fellas from Central Wisconsin just rolled in...

29 played doubles

32 played putting tourney

2 Aces

-14 below with wind chill

No Fatalities...

I have now seen the full line of the Gorilla Boy Bags... DAMN!!!

I have a Tour GDS bag that I use and a Brand New GDS Players bag in my house... w/ access to GDS bags at wholesale...

and I am ordering a Silverback...

2 to 3 lbs vs. 7 to 9 lbs of bag weight...

Plus all of the little extra features...

The placement of the umbrella/stool loops are key... on the front of the bag at the bottom... so the umbrella or stool legs are not riding across your shoulder blades when you walk or banging against your lower back like the PDGA bag...

The PDGA card window.
Mini holder
Reinforced putter pockets with that extra ribbing that makes the putter slot stay open when you slide your putter back in....

And catch this... the rain flap actually covers your primary putter slot as well...

Did I mention the pencil holders?

These bags are wicked...

The guy from the quad cities who won the Large Bag is stoked - already talking it up on the IowaDG.com board.

These things are that cool. Hands down the best bags...

Jwt4412 said:
The placement of the umbrella/stool loops are key... on the front of the bag at the bottom... so the umbrella or stool legs are not riding across your shoulder blades when you walk or banging against your lower back like the PDGA bag...

I used the umbrella straps on my large bag (the gorilla?) today to carry my camera tripod. The tripod is taller and heavier than the tripod chairs, and it was a comfortable fit, especially coupled w/ my quads.

Jim,

Glad to see you had a successful tournament...it's unfortunate that too many wimps and whiners bailed b/c of the cold.

mike