• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag IX!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got mine, i really didn't expect it to be so nice. it's a very impressive high quality tag. pictures from the top don't do it justice, the thing is thick.

thx much timg

Mine arrived today and is nicer than the pics in the store let on. Thanks....

Maybe we can figure out a system of tags for a nationwide DGCR bag tag league....

I got mine today as well. Looks awesome and the chain that it came with is way better than what I was using for my local bag tag.

I got mine today. It's sick! Nice work, Tim. I'm looking forward to spreading the work around about DGCR with my fellow Canadians.

I don't think it was the chain but possibly the clasp. I usually takes some pliers to tighten it up after attaching it although I guess that's a moot point now. No plans to make any for quite some time but I'll see if there is anything I can do.

I haven't put mine on my bag yet... I was going to get a small carabiner for it first...

I've read in this thread b4 that the ball chain doesn't work so well

anywho.... got my personalized tag this time... I think I just missed the last run by a day or two and the one b4 that by a month

I just used a small barabiner,it aint going anywhere.
001-39.jpg

Ha Woodcutter!!!

I just looked on the back of my new tag and saw a faint impression of your tag! I guess they were pressed together right after being made.

If you look on the back of your tag (the silver side) and look really closely you might see someone else's DGCR tag impression on it

Ha Woodcutter!!!

I just looked on the back of my new tag and saw a faint impression of your tag! I guess they were pressed together right after being made.

If you look on the back of your tag (the silver side) and look really closely you might see someone else's DGCR tag impression on it

Your right, I got 2 of them. I can see LUTTY and MikePinchico.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts