• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call from the house. Mine is sitting there waiting on me. Can't wait to get home tomorrow and put it on the Grip.

seems like a lot of them came in today... got mine too! tx Tim!!!

Glad you like them guys, thanks for getting one (or another one for a few people :))

%2525255BUNSET%2525255D.jpg

Pictures don't do these justice. This thing is awesome. Thanks Tim.

I'd suggest double looping the chain and giving the clasp a squeeze with pliers. That's how I have it on my bag and it's been secure for a few years now.

I replaced the chain w/ a carabiner... the thing doesn't come off at all and won't ever

Should have mine in hand monday or tuesday. I've been away from the office.

Still haven't got mine yet. May be lost in the office.:confused:

Still haven't got mine yet. May be lost in the office.:confused:
I checked the P.O. Box on Monday and haven't received anything back. One guy managed to have his lost in the mail or something last time, ended up getting there after 3 or 4 weeks. You should definitely have received it by now under normal circumstances. If it doesn't get there in say.. 2 weeks PM me and I'll try to get a new one made for you.

Last edited:
I checked the P.O. Box on Monday and haven't received anything back. One guy managed to have his lost in the mail or something last time, ended up getting there after 3 or 4 weeks. You should definitely have received it by now under normal circumstances. If it doesn't get there in say.. 2 weeks PM me and I'll try to get a new one made for you.

Thanks I will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts