• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
who-is-awesome.jpg

Seems things have slowed down quite a bit. I'll give it until Monday 3/25 for any additional orders to come in and then that's it for round 12 of personal tags!

Thanks again Tim. I hope you get another rush of orders. I'm glad I can support you for what you've created, maintained and improved. Keep it up and know that you are appreciated.

BTW, did you mean February or March 25th? They both fall on Monday. Not that I'm in need of the tag right now. :)

I'm ordering the tags tomorrow morning. If you want one, now is the time to pick one up!

Any chance you can post a list of who purchased? Just in case there's a database error or something, we can make sure we're on the list before you close it up and place the orders. I paid for mine right after they came out, but Murphy's law says my name will be lost in the shuffle and I'll have to wait for mine :D

I'm not going to post a list of who has ordered but if you're questioning it feel free to shoot me a PM. All the emails come through Paypal so the odds of me not getting your order are definitely slim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts