• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
3olksu.jpg

lolol.

What's the harm in staring pre-orders now, and just stating that it'll be later in september before they are made/distributed? ;)

Sorry I'm just antsy to get mine paid for :D

I would get another with no hesitation. I love the one I got last year and I put my last name on that one. If you do a redesign (or even if you do not) it would be nice to have one with my online name. When is the ordering going to start?

newdiscs-2013004.jpg

My tag came in the mail today! thanks Tim!

I just flipped back through this thread, and though it's not about travel tags, I saw this post on the first page.

Tag 100 was the tag I just traded away less than a week ago. It's now in Rochester, NY. :D

----

I'd be up for getting another DGCR tag. I like mine. I just have the one, though, and SO MANY BAGS. :D

Can someone make sure to start a new thread when the pre-orders actually open? I'm afraid I'm going to miss out again if this thread is bumped and I forget to check it and get too caught up in real life :(

timg will most likely close this thread and make a new one when the orders start up. :hfive:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts