• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's suggested as an ID on DGCR travel tags.
Yeah, I mean, the DGCR ID # isn't really used for anything on the user side (unless I'm missing something). I'd be kind of interested in seeing if we could put something useful there instead.

It's a quick way to access your profile in the member search so someone doesn't have to know your username. You could write it on the bottom of your discs, etc. Pretty much like a PDGA #.

Yeah, I mean, the DGCR ID # isn't really used for anything on the user side (unless I'm missing something). I'd be kind of interested in seeing if we could put something useful there instead.

when you have number 999 you care because you were under the first 1000 people to join the site :popcorn:

I really wish I could lie about my DGCR #....

#29683 just doesn't look good... doesn't sound good...

Maybe sgamerp will trade numbers?? :popcorn::hfive:

Love the tags though!

bump! Where are all the people who said they were going to order one :D

So is the DGCR # a must?
Also wondering if we have a estimate on the deadline...
If someone will buy some plastic or para cord (see my signature) I could get one sooner. lol

Yes, # is required. Deadline, maybe next Wednesday - Friday depending on if any orders for them come in between now and then.

Status
Not open for further replies.