• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone that has ordered so far. Last day to get tags will be Wednesday and I plan to send the order in Thursday morning.

Thanks a million for the new run timg, I knew persistence would pay off! :)

Tomorrow is the last day to order these! Thursday morning is when I'll be sending the list of tags.

I was actually looking at the DGCR discs and accidentally hit the tag link. So here I am... soon to be proud owner of my own DGCR Bag Tag. Now if it could only get here by 9-21 for my Ace Race. Don't worry, Timg... I'm not counting on it. :)

And I'm really interested in seeing how cool the Axis is!

Yep, final day to order is today! Don't miss out as itll be probably months before a new run. Don't miss the chance for an awesome bag tag.

They might be getting shipped to me today so I should see them maybe by Friday, not really sure. They'll be shipping out next week to you guys for sure.

doh.gif

Missed!

Received the tags yesterday night, packed everything up and shipped them out this morning. So you guys should see them soon.

Last edited:
Nice! I should be getting home the day it comes in. Then i will bring it to flip city with me.

It's here! In time for my two tournaments in Pittsburgh this weekend. :hfive:

Thanks Tim!

Attachments

• Bag Tag.jpg
    Bag Tag.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts