• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XIII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
tag received! thanks again for the run Tim! All the pestering paid off :)

maybe this one will last me longer :doh:

Got my second today. Bit thinner than the first one I got, which is a good thing, IMO. A bit lighter weight.

Mine came today... along with some other DGCR swag that will be prizes for my upcoming tournament! Thanks, Timg!

Dang it! My conputer died at work and I forgot to keep an eye on this thread! I guess I'll have to wait again to order me a new one. :(

No, these are made to order, sorry. It will probably be a while before they're available again.

No, these are made to order, sorry. It will probably be a while before they're available again.

I would like a heads up when they are available again.

New to bag tagging, but is it still worth buying a 2013 tag? When will 2014 tags be available?

Thanks

Timg usually has thread up for a few weeks before he orders them. These are just tags for identification. These are not to swap or play for. They have your username & DGCR number on them.

...as seen on the right of my bag
2012_10_18_21_%2525208.jpg

Looks like it's been a little over 5 mths since this one went around. Mine's broken, so I'm ready for another set. Whaddya say Tim?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts