• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVII!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's still going strong after I don't know how many years now.... but it's been quite a few! :)

In contrast to sysiphus, my bag has four other tags (all actively used/swapped):
1) DGCR Travel Tag
2) Alztimers tag (state wide league for Grandmasters)
3) Motir City Chain Gang (local league tag)
4) Metro Park annual DG bag tag

I got home from the Wisconsin Dells today to find my tag waiting for me. My bag is representing the site as hard as it can now!

Attachments

• IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    143 KB · Views: 51
Ignore the PM TIMG, i found the thread.

Anyone else interested in one of these? Seems like a yearly round-up might be the thing to do eh?

I think I need 10+ people to get reasonable pricing on the tags.

I'll take one! Any way I can help support the website I spend so much time wasting time on!

You can subscribe to the thread. I usually leave it up for a month so it *might* make it for xmas. I think there are 8 potential people so far?

Cmon people! I lost my original tag YEARS ago and have been pestering timg ever since! (granted i missed out on a couple opportunities...) Let's push this over the edge!

Tim, is there a way I can pay for it now? I don't want to forget about this or otherwise screw it up and miss out again!

I don't want to collect money early and then be sitting on it for a really long time waiting for enough people to pre-order, it doesn't really seem too fair for the people that pay. Usually I run the pre-order for a month or so but there doesn't seem to be quite enough interest where I'd feel comfortable going forward with it right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts