• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pre-order your personalized DGCR Bag Tag XVIII!

I'd like to get in on this too. Stupid question though. I'm not sure if I am a DGCR member and, if so, what my number is. If not, how do I join. Is being a member of the forum the equivalent of being a DGCR member? Confused. Sorry.

I'd like to get in on this too. Stupid question though. I'm not sure if I am a DGCR member and, if so, what my number is. If not, how do I join. Is being a member of the forum the equivalent of being a DGCR member? Confused. Sorry.

You have an account and a user ID#. Its listed on your DGCR profile at the top of the info box.

If you're posting right now, you're a member. Username is lostadisc and your DGCR ID # is 89824. Although you can put whatever name you want on the tag.

Today's the last day to order a tag so if you want one, now's the time!

Awesome. Thank you. Especially cool seeing as my birthday is 8-24. Long ways off from '89 though.

If you're posting right now, you're a member. Username is lostadisc and your DGCR ID # is 89824. Although you can put whatever name you want on the tag.

Just sent the email off to the manufacturer. I'll keep you guys updated on what's going on with them.

Just paid for the tags, they should go into production next week I'd imagine, then probably a week to get to me, then another week to get to you guys after I pack everything up.

Sorry, didn't see the original post. I'd imagine I should get them soon. I'll email the guy and see what's up.

Edit: Looks like they'll be delivered today. I'll pack them up either today or this weekend and get them out by Monday at the latest.

Edit 2: Got them, packed them up and heading to the post office now.

Last edited:
Got mine yesterday!

Thanks Tim! :thmbup:

Well crud. i was going to post a picture of my tag, but i don't have any webspace to load it to.

Latest posts