• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Offer] Pro Line Monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThrowBot

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
SOLD: One PRO LINE Monster!

picture.php

Last edited:
Hard to tell whether this is an X or L mold. What is it?

Honestly I'm not sure.

Might be L. The bottom of the wing is a little bit concave, but not as much as most Monsters I've seen.

I have two F2 patent numbered Monster L's, and the bottoms of the wings are almost straight. This pro line is certainly more concave than those.

So, in summary: don't know! I hope this is helpful, maybe not. I can try to get a better profile picture of the wing.

You can determine whether it's an X mold the same way you determine whether and eagle is an x or L mold. Look at the tip of the wing. If there is a small bead (some call it a lip) than it's an X.

Honestly I'm not sure.

Might be L. The bottom of the wing is a little bit concave, but not as much as most Monsters I've seen.

I have two F2 patent numbered Monster L's, and the bottoms of the wings are almost straight. This pro line is certainly more concave than those.

So, in summary: don't know! I hope this is helpful, maybe not. I can try to get a better profile picture of the wing.

Side by side for reference

user3532_pic17927_1320723523.jpg

Thanks for the side-by-side photo. I'm fairly certain it's an L-mold.

I'll buy this pro line and another monster from your other post. Could I get some individual pictures of the F2 day glo and the peach one?

Status
Not open for further replies.