• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Pro Valk vs Star Sidewinder

whentherainscome

* Ace Member *
I lost a pretty fresh pro Valk today that was a beaut for hyzer flips with reliable fade. I know pro will beat in quick. How will a premium Sidewinder compare in flight? I expect the hss will be consistent, but maybe less reliable on the lss? 340' range.

I've had Star and Champ Valks and a variety of Sidewinders. Star Sidewinders will turn pretty quickly and have a slow fade compared to the Valk, which seemed to have a more slow, consistent turn. My Glow Champ Sidewinder flies more like a Valk. Current G* Sidewinders seem closer to straight Star.

I lost a pretty fresh pro Valk today that was a beaut for hyzer flips with reliable fade. I know pro will beat in quick. How will a premium Sidewinder compare in flight? I expect the hss will be consistent, but maybe less reliable on the lss? 340' range.
the recent champ and star sw have been flying like thb at (roughly 300ft)

the thing i like a ton about gstarr sw is once its seasoned it develops baby turn and has a baby fade which makes it perfect for hyzerflips and woods frolf

I got a couple F2 SWs I'm checking out, but it takes a while to get a good sense of drivers. The course I play most has ~5 backhand driver holes, and 4 of them I'm testing out 11 speeds. Got some rounds coming up that call for drives and second drives where I'll learn more.

Latest posts