• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Prodigy Fairway Drivers Galore!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnin4

Birdie Member
Ok folks, I just received my shipment of F1's, F2's, F3's, and F7's....and damn they are sexy!!!!

$17 shipped for 1, $15 for each additional.

F1's
Pink/Blue SOLD OUT

Clear/pink foil stamp
1-172
1-173
4-174

F2's
White/Green SOLD OUT

Mint Blue/White SOLD OUT

Ice Blue/Blue SOLD OUT

F2 Clear/Bronze SOLD OUT

F3's
Wine/Silver SOLD OUT

F3 Green/Silver Foil SOLD OUT

F7's
Yellow/Silver
1-170
1-171

Last edited:
Thanks for the sales dgcr!!!

I just went out and thew the F3 and F7....

The F3 seems like a faster/longer Eagle X with a hint of Teebird. I was throwing it flat and very hard, it would flip up and sit flat then hyzer back at the end of its run.

The F7 is kind of like a "beat-in" sidewinder/roadrunner, lol! I like it, I was hyzer flipping da piss out of it. It's definitely understable, but wasnt turning it into the ground on hard power hyzers. Not quite as flippy as a mamba, but it ain't coming back, haha!

The plastic is excellent. I made more then a dozen drives onto pavement (neighborhood road), neither disc is scared up after a dozen bounces and skips, definitely one of the nicest quality plastic on the market. I'll try to get out and throw the F1 and F2 tomorrow, thanks!

That light blue is soooooo sexy! Bet it feels as good as it looks

I got 2 of the minty blues with a red foil stamp, they are absolutely disgusting, keeping both of them, haha!

I'm headed to the post office to ship 65 of these beauty's today, still have 22 left! Thanks dgcr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts