• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Limited Releases

Horsman

Pandamonium Discs
Gold level trusted reviewer
Well Since it looks like Prodigy is going to release a sig line for every one of their players we might as well just have one dedicated thread for all of thoseand their other limited releases

I fondled some PP sig Pa4, the plastic felt a bit different. It felt really nice, a little less stiff than other 300 ive felt. Sorta like the slightly stiff SS gateway plastic. Anyone notice this?

Haha, simul-post

Wonder if thats what the reason is

Pwingles, I did notice this. I recently picked up a couple signature Paige Pierce PA4's and they definitely do have a different feel to them. a little bit more soft, i really like em!

Us retailers just got the email about these ones, they should be in select retailers in a week or two

1236254_919921927432_648512664_n.jpg

We'll see who ends up with them... Their ordering still hasn't caught up, either they're not as limited as they say or there will be lots of disappointed vendors and retailers.

would be nice to see a bit of the player personality in the artwork of their 'signature' discs instead of the standard "company logo + signature + PDGA number-nobody-cares-about" template.

I wonder why they are avoiding the will schusterick signature line??? it's obvious he is prodigy's poster boy.... Do they have a new model coming out that he is gonna be endorsing or something??? I know they have something up their sleeve, just no idea what yet??? Don't get me wrong I love prodigy's discs as my whole bag has went prodigy and legacy in last year but it is odd and makes one curious.

Latest posts