• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] Prodigy Limited Releases

I wonder why they are avoiding the will schusterick signature line??? it's obvious he is prodigy's poster boy.... Do they have a new model coming out that he is gonna be endorsing or something??? I know they have something up their sleeve, just no idea what yet??? Don't get me wrong I love prodigy's discs as my whole bag has went prodigy and legacy in last year but it is odd and makes one curious.

They probably want to keep up the hype for the releases so they save the best for last so people keep watching for what is going to come next

would be nice to see a bit of the player personality in the artwork of their 'signature' discs instead of the standard "company logo + signature + PDGA number-nobody-cares-about" template.

If your signature isn't reflective of your personality than what is?

If your signature isn't reflective of your personality than what is?
Look at the Des Reading signature Firebird.

You don't have to be a trained artist to come up with some custom graphics for a disc these days.

A signature + PDGA # tells me NOTHING about the person, their personality or their aesthetic tastes whatsoever.

Just got my SE 300S PA1 and man is it sweet. I'd hang it on my wall if I did that sort of thing(I don't btw). Somehow they(Prodigy) made the 300S even suppler.

Look at the Des Reading signature Firebird.

You don't have to be a trained artist to come up with some custom graphics for a disc these days.

A signature + PDGA # tells me NOTHING about the person, their personality or their aesthetic tastes whatsoever.

Please enlighten me as to what you believe Des Reading's Firebird illustration says about her the person, her personality, and her aesthetic tastes… or better yet tell me why it matters. By your 'logic' signature discs should include their astrological sign as well…because that stuff is relevant and important when reaching for a disc.

Please enlighten me as to what you believe Des Reading's Firebird illustration says about her the person, her personality, and her aesthetic tastes… or better yet tell me why it matters. By your 'logic' signature discs should include their astrological sign as well…because that stuff is relevant and important when reaching for a disc.
not even going to bother going off topic with something this silly and nonsensical.

just would be nice to see a bit more personality in these discs. they all look the same. pretty funny for a company that is trying to, above all else, brand personalities.

I've only been on a couple of message boards but this one by far has the most trolls. Please ignore this guy.

Just got my SE 300S PA1 and man is it sweet. I'd hang it on my wall if I did that sort of thing(I don't btw). Somehow they(Prodigy) made the 300S even suppler.

They need to release the original baseline plastic that they had when prodigy first came out. GG had some PA1's that were in what felt like a nice stiff blend of KC. THey need that to come out and get rid of this soft grippy stuff.

these are great discs.. so excited to see prodigys new line of discs this up and coming year! and this SE is sweet! kinda wanting one in grey.. but have yall heard anything from prodigy about a possible SE driver?

SE Pa1s and Pa4s are money. I love 400 but mainly for the mids and fairways...400g for drivers...but whatever, i think they have good discs plastic and a nice community.

SE Pa1s and Pa4s are money. I love 400 but mainly for the mids and fairways...400g for drivers...but whatever, i think they have good discs plastic and a nice community.

Hows the plastic blend on those. Any stiffer or softer than the normal 300s

i have a ?
1st of all, i know nothing about prodigy discs
when i was digging through them at my local shop
i was seeing some marked "proto" does this mean anything special ?

i have a ?
1st of all, i know nothing about prodigy discs
when i was digging through them at my local shop
i was seeing some marked "proto" does this mean anything special ?

Earliest runs and you might want to check the weight before you buy. :thmbup:

Earliest runs and you might want to check the weight before you buy. :thmbup:

so i was guessing its pre first-run?

i guess my question is....
is it something i should buy?
either to throw or collect?
or
are they no big deal?

Latest posts