• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Prodigy] ProdigyDisc Demo from 1-16-13

D4

Bout this wide...

WP_0002151_zps1e1b1296.jpg

Model - D4
Weight - 172

Nice Skyline sweatshirt I have almost all of the clothes from there except the hoodie and a couple others great company and service it's cool to see it outside of Wisconsin. Back to the thread that looks like some tasty plastic but I'm not going to jump on this train right away. I will wait for slower discs and a pile of reviews before even considering purchasing one. Not hating I just don't want something I won't throw.

Okay now for more info about my personal experience. I got a chance to throw the D1 and D4. My first throw was with a D4 and it did exactly, exactly, what I predicted it to do. I threw it flat with a tad bit of hyzer and I gave it a rip. It was a very smooth release and glided for days. It had no major fade at the end, just smooth eased fade. But the disc I threw landed 3ft away from the CTP and I ended up taking it home with me. The D4 is a really really really excellent understable driver. I personally only got to throw it once but it did everything I thought it would do. I threw it on a really big hyzerflip. It flipped and just went. I could have left off some hyzer to get it to turn more when it flipped but I was still amazed and the distance and the glide.

So... which was it? Flat or Hyzer? Your story doesn't add up :|

Oh boy, yet another new brand to create more overlap.

And I'm wondering how you could get all nervous and tongued-tied being in the presence of Will Schusterick, for gawd's sake! Wasn't he shagging carts at Target a couple years ago?:p

Latest posts