• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Promoting Disc Golf

Coffman

Hello everyone just wanted to spread the word here about Baysingers Disc Golf Channel, Me and my son along with my two nephews and a family friend got together last year and my nephew Josh Baysinger came up with the idea to come up with interesting challenges and fun things to do while on video so we could post and let folks see the courses here in East TN. some of the challenges have been mixed bag ( drawing to see whose bag of discs you'll use during the round other than your own. very interesting ) we did a Simon says challenge in which we drew a card that had different commands that were suggested by our viewers. ( that was hard ) we also started doing bag tags for some videos. we have done one pro vs. Joe's and have another one lined up for next month. just things like that to make it fun for folks to watch and see a course they have been meaning to play or one they didn't know about like when a new course opens we try and get there within the first week to show off the new courses. we have had a lot of success with this and a lot of very good feed back so basically I was just wanting to get the word out about our channel and encourage everyone else to do something along these lines to promote disc golf in your area because it is tons of fun. so check out Baysingers Disc Golf Channel on You Tube. click like, subscribe, share with your friends and be sure to promote disc golf in your area. Thanks guys!

As much as I like watching the Pro's tee it up and shoot it out, this is going to be a welcome addition that. It's a good way to showcase the local courses to all of us here that may get out that way to play them. It's a fun way to showcase the sport to newcomers, so I give it 5☆'s out of 5.

Thanks Zontar! and TAFL my nephew Josh (The man behind the magic) is the guru and does all the editing. for some odd reason we had several requests from viewers to do in the bag videos so we finished filming that yesterday and josh is doing the editing at this time. next sunday we are getting together and doing some field testing with some mids we received from the Disc King after which we will be giving those away to viewers. next month we are having a pro vs. joe's match with Logan Bowers from the innova team in Nashville TN. oh and he is also editing a doubles match we had a couple weekends ago at Cherokee park DGC in Morristown TN that will be posted soon as well. Thanks everyone for the encouraging words and support. I strongly recommend everyone that loves disc golf and has a video camera to try this. It is tons of fun and we feel a great way to promote disc golf. Stay tuned!!

I have been watching the Baysinger Disc Golf Channel for a while and really enjoy them. I first saw them when I watched their video on the Claytons in Alcoa. Since I live near Chattanooga, I have played many of the courses in East Tennessee so it's fun to watch them play courses I am familiar with. I highly recommend their videos for anyone who enjoys watching regular guys play the sport and have fun. Jerry, tell Josh to keep up the good work and keep the videos coming.

Thanks so much RowdyRay for the support and I will definitely let josh know. He does an amazing job and comments like yours drives him to try and do even better. Thanks again and stay tuned for more vids!

Thanks sumo21 we will try and keep it up as long as everyone is enjoying what we are trying to accomplish. we are just some very average guys that love this sport and are having a ball spreading the word and encouraging everyone else to do the same. This is a sport that we are all competing against each other in a sense but really playing against ourselves. all the while no matter how bad the shot or how bad the round is going everyone is trying to pick you up and give a great deal of encouragement and support. its like no other sport I have participated in before and ill be playing until my body just wont let me lol Thanks again everyone for all the support.

Hey everybody, Baysinger here! Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for all of the support you guys are showing us on here! Here's a link to a disc giveaway that we are doing on the channel (https://youtu.be/W4zCl5jRDPQ) so check that out if you want to enter to win! This is is our way of saying thanks to the viewers! And also, make sure you add us all as friends here on dgcr!

Latest posts