• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Proto Star Stamped Discs

Archon - Star
Ape - Champion
Banshee - Champion Glo
Boss - Champion
Condor - DX
Destroyer - Star
Dominator - Champion
Gazelle - CE
Goblin - DX
Groove - Champion
Katana - Pro
Lycan - Star
Mako - Star
Mamba - Champion
Pig - Pro
Ram - DX
Raven - DX
RC3 Roc - Champion
SL - Champion
Starfire - Glow Champion
TeeDevil - Star
TeeRex - Star
TL - Champion
Vulcan - Star
Wahoo - R-Pro
Wedge - Star
Viper - DX
Wraith - Star
XCaliber - Echo Star
XCaliber - Star

Added Condor in DX & Starfire in Glow Champion
picture.php

Last edited:
Oops, Removed the Bolded items by mistake.

Added a few more that others have mentioned and I have also seen(possess).

Archon - Star
Ape - Champion
Banshee - Champion Glo (DX with Name across it like the pictured Ram)
Boss - Champion
Condor - DX
Destroyer - Star
Dominator - Champion
Gazelle - CE
Gopher - DX
Goblin - DX
Groove - Champion
Jaguar - DX
Katana - Pro
Lycan - Star
Mako - Star
Mamba - Champion
Pig - Pro
Ram - DX
Raven - DX
RC3 Roc - Champion
SL - Champion
Starfire - Glow Champion
TeeDevil - Star
TeeRex - Star
TL - Champion
Vulcan - Star
Wahoo - R-Pro
Wedge - Star
Viper - DX
Wraith - Star
XCaliber - Echo Star
XCaliber - Star

I'm looking for any and all protos. would like to know which ones are available in big proto stars, mini photo, and also the stock stamp protos like the RAM, cheetah, viper, etc

I'm looking for any and all protos. would like to know which ones are available in big proto stars, mini photo, and also the stock stamp protos like the RAM, cheetah, viper, etc

Rams with the regular stamp, like the one I posted to the right in the pic I put up, are available on the Innova Factory Stores website for 10$ each from what I know. POGA Cheetahs with the proto stamp are pretty common to find on ebay, as well as proto ravens. The actual proto stamped Rams, like the one on the left im ny picture are more rare and harder to find.

Rams with the regular stamp, like the one I posted to the right in the pic I put up, are available on the Innova Factory Stores website for 10$ each from what I know. POGA Cheetahs with the proto stamp are pretty common to find on ebay, as well as proto ravens. The actual proto stamped Rams, like the one on the left im ny picture are more rare and harder to find.

That proto ram of yours without the "RAM" text print is the first I've seen. I am collecting proto stars but its confusing! Some are first runs, some arent, some are big, small, why couldn't they be simple! Thanks for the list guys, keep them coming!

pretty sure there's a proto valk. And the gazelle will be hard. There was 100 made...TOPS

That proto ram of yours without the "RAM" text print is the first I've seen. I am collecting proto stars but its confusing! Some are first runs, some arent, some are big, small, why couldn't they be simple! Thanks for the list guys, keep them coming!

That one was a rare find. I was realy happy to get it. As such, it is amongst my treasured discs. It would take quite a bit of $$$ to get it out of my hands.

There is protostar ce valks, they look just like the ce gazelles. 333 champ destroyers also had the old school protostar. There are aero's and if you want to shell out big bucks there are a few protostar aviars. Mini proto rancho rocs from last year champ and hybrid about 100 made. There is a proto qjls too that is 1 of 1. Sidewinder has mini proto. And of course the original 83 'eagle' which is an aero pretty much.

And the gazelle will be hard. There was 100 made...TOPS

Mark still has them at DGV.

I have heard of a Proto Champ Beast, but I have never seen a picture of one, so it's only hearsay. If someone has a pic of one, it could be added to your list.

I think there is a cool mini proto first run R-Pro Xcal out there too.
And any good collection should include a mini proto Night Shift disc as well.

For the mini protos, you have a wide variety of the GLO discs, but most say GLOW or GLO across the stamp. Otherwise you have some of these tasty treats...well, I have these treats:

CE Stingray
CE Spider
Champion Sidewinder
DX Viper
Champion Coyote

Oh, and check out www.communitydiscs.com for protostars. They have a bunch and the price is right.

What is a protostar and what isn't is subjective. It's your collection. What's a Cubby Ace to some is legit to others. If you think it's a protostar and you think it would look good in your stash, by all means, snap it up.

For the mini protos, you have a wide variety of the GLO discs, but most say GLOW or GLO across the stamp. Otherwise you have some of these tasty treats...well, I have these treats:

CE Stingray
CE Spider
Champion Sidewinder
DX Viper
Champion Coyote

Oh, and check out www.communitydiscs.com for protostars. They have a bunch and the price is right.

i have an rpro xcal 166 with a mini star :)