• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putters Just for Putting

I guess I'm wondering if anyone out there has a putter they use ONLY for putting.

Yes, sort of. I have a driving putter and a putting putter. The driving putter is a 150g Aero and I bag it just because I like to throw it. The putting putter is a 175g Lightning #2 and will serve as a close in low glide approach disc when the need arises.

Been awhile since I played and I have multiples of different putters. My current plan is 2 ZH Pures for putting, a soft for approaches, and an Opto for drives. I have Aviars and Wardens as well, plus a couple of D Zones along w/my ESP. I do like the Proxy (Anode and Ion also in the box of discs) and am considering bagging the Proxy as a throwing putter. Zone has a lot of uses at my course, and I have a couple of the sparkle Jokeri coming in soon to test out too. I'm not set that what I putt with has to be what I use for putter drives, but as long as everything feels good to me, I'm fine with it. Never was a big fan of beads, even tho I did like my Rhynos pretty well. New bag I'm making sure no beads anywhere, just what feels right to me.

Latest posts