• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Putters] Putters like Voodoo

As far as shape? Is it just the feel you like or the flight?

What do you want out of a different mold?

I really like the grip and how it fits in my hand for long putts. I'm just wanting to try another brand and I already have four Voodoos.

I really like the grip and how it fits in my hand for long putts. I'm just wanting to try another brand and I already have four Voodoos.

Trying new brands IS fun, but if you already have 4 Voodoos, I really would just stick with those.

You might like those new ET Omega that Millenium just released. Rounded nose and a microbead.

Other than that I am drawing a blank on other putters with the smooth rounded symmetrical nose

Anode is similar in the way that its a small bead/beadless ion (wizard clone) and if im remembering right the voodoo is a small bead wizard ?

Anode could be a nice premium plastic thrower to pair with voodoos but might feel deeper with a unique inner core design.

Anode is similar in the way that its a small bead/beadless ion (wizard clone) and if im remembering right the voodoo is a small bead wizard ?

Anode could be a nice premium plastic thrower to pair with voodoos but might feel deeper with a unique inner core design.

Just read up a post on here about the Anode! I'm on dynamics site now and it's looking like that might be a winner. I'll check out the new Omega (I'm a big fan of Melliniun discs).

Element Discs has some protos out that feature our RDG putter top with the Voodoo bottom.

They are sweeeet flying discs.
The feel of a Voodoo but the flight of a fresh Wiz.

I threw and putted with Voodoos for a long time. Similar feel would be the Anode (also similar flight) and Vibram Ridge.

Looks like Vibram has the Ridge and the VP (they look alike).

The Ridge is a similar shape to the Voodoo but I bet you will find it to not glide as much and be a bit more OS. I putt/throw Wizards and tried the Ridge and found that to be true and the VP is even more OS according to feedback.

Stree... ERRRR, Mr. Wizard is right. The Vibram discs won't have the same glide as the Voodoo. Definitely a little slower too, which may be a good thing if you're into it.

The VP has a much more of a pronounced bead than the Ridge and is much more OS.

The Anode is closest in feel to a Voodoo. For me it flew a little smoother and held a line much better than the Voodoo.

Challenger and Omega are both rounded edge and small-bead. I seem to remember the Dagger being similar, but I'm not 100% sure.

Latest posts