• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] R-Pro XD

CaptainAnhyzer

* Ace Member *
Anyone throw them besides me?

I have a couple friends interested but I don't have extras to sell.

The website won't search for "XD" because it's too short.

My brother putts with them and at the time last year when he started throwing them I thought they were only available as CFR. I could be wrong. I know he has a hard time finding the as well.

Discgolfvalues often has them, usually for $10 or less. Occasionally they will pop up on eBay. I got mine for a great price from the Marketplace from a user that had some extras leftover from a tournament fundraiser order.

I have a tourney stamped one too. Its definitely a reliable putter to turn over. I haven't tried the XD in any other plastic, so I'm not sure the benefits or problems of being in R-Pro. But so far it is a great compliment to my KC Aviar when spin putting outside 30 ft.

The KC Aviar (big bead aviar, so more stable than the XD) does not glide as far as the XD does. And the XD has no fade, whereas the KC Aviar will curl a bit left at the end of its flight. I use the XD for tricky, longer distance putts, where I can't toss the putter up too high or it might hit something, and that I just want the disc to glide far and finish straight.

I practice with R-Pros (for chains only) and they compare well to the Ontario DX XD's - both are very flat topped. I think the R-Pros are all older Ontarios that get stamped for CFR/tourneys.

Come to think of it, someday I'll have to compare driving with them.

Use to use the XD all the time but I had to sell my bullet stamp when I was broke two winters ago. never did mesh well with the new dx version. Didn't even know they had r-pro's.

Use to use the XD all the time but I had to sell my bullet stamp when I was broke two winters ago. never did mesh well with the new dx version. Didn't even know they had r-pro's.

They are a good deal for $10.00 and no telling when they will run out.

Well.... I am completely addicted to challengers now lol. Used the rhino for awhile after the XD, but I picked a challenger at a tourney early last year and been using them ever since.