• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Rallyguy's cheap plastic

Status
Not open for further replies.

rallyguy

Eagle Member
These need new homes, mostly looking for PP but I have a few specific trades I'll post at the bottom. All prices are shipped, feel free to make offers but these are already pretty cheap. Deals on multiples and please bump if you PM.

Champ Tern 164g, 7/10 due to rim ink and one spot along rim where it hit concrete, otherwise in great shape. Has some dome, pretty stable for a Tern. SOLD

G-Star Tern 166g, 8/10 with small rim ink. SOLD

Proton Vector 175g, 7.5/10 plactic has some scuffs but bead and overmold are in great shape. Only in is written weight. $10

Echo Star DD2 175g, 7.5/10 with rim ink, still pretty overstable. Discmania website has the red E* listed as the beefiest color of these. SOLD

Pinnacle Cannon 174g, 8/10 no ink. $10

Lucid Verdict 180g, 7/10 with rim ink. Pretty flat. SOLD

Flag Stamped SS Wizards, both 174g. One is 8/10, other has small slice from practice basket on the wing. Firmer side of SS, SOLD

Black flag stamp SS Wizard 175g, softer than the whites, nice and grippy with an almost concave top. 9/10 $11

White with red stamp S Wizard 172g, pretty firm feeling, close to the dog toy run I believe. 8/10 $9

TRADES: 173+ Protege Hunters, light Outlaws, protege ghosts 175+

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.