• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Rare Discs, First Runs, CE, USDGC Rocs, Super Rocs

Status
Not open for further replies.

flash86

Birdie Member
I am selling quite a few of my collectible discs. I am listing an assortment of rare and hard to find discs along with first runs, USDGC Rocs and Super Rocs. These discs have been well cared for and have either been kept in plastic or hanging on the wall. With few exceptions, these discs are in mint condition and have never been thrown. There is no ink on any of these discs. Please see the link below for pictures and descriptions of the discs I am selling. Some of the stand out discs are...

>First Run Eagle (First Golf Disc - No Tooling On Back)
>Second Run Eagle ("Patent Pending" On Back)
>First Run Champion Boss with Proto Star Stamp
>First Run Champion Boss with USDGC Skull & Bones Stamp
>First Run Star Destroyer
>"Bullet" XD Aviar
>CE Gator
>CE Spider

Prices are included in the descriptions and include shipping. Let me know if you have any questions about specific discs. PM if you are interested and I will provide PayPal account and get your shipping information. Thank you very much for stopping by.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ashehe/sets/72157631687731402

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliments. I took pride in putting together a nice collection and took care of these babies pretty well.

I must admit it sure was a pleasure viewing your collection.

Most collections are in boxes never to see the light of day.

Excellent job sir! :clap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts