• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rare San Marino Flying Eye/grateful dead stamp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGohollic

In all honesty I'm not looking to get rid of this disc yet. I have a friend who mentioned a name nick sartori said this guy is the original founder of flying eye. Don't know if he is pulling my chain or not butthe disc is a 178g San marino roc it has a stamp with a yin yang in very center with a dead lightning bolt in one part and the old school flying eye stamp on other part of ying yang. Around the yin yang is the little dancing guys not the bears but the stick type figures. I can have a pic of the disc on here soon but just wanted to get an idea of who knew anything about the disc. If there is anyhthing to find out. Thanks

I know that they got sued by the grateful dead for using the flying eye and the ying-yang lightning logo.Thats all I know though.

Cool man thanks! I think he told me something like that. He is from clear water Fl. I live in Tn tho. But I know that the flying eye logo itself is still used n all I have evn received 2 other old flying eye discs from my buddy one is there ace run stamp its a x-clone and then I have a stratus with there bones stamp. But I thought I don't really want to throw the roc if one day it would be a better collectors disc than just my 250 ft roc driver.

Yes, Nick Satori is the founder of Flying Eye(and was KC's first sponsor).

I have one of these flying eye San Marino rocs, that's all I know about it.

im late

hey ! this is the actual son of Nick Sartori. Adam Sartori. my dad is doing great and still living in Florida running his own tree service.. for anyone wondering !
anyway .. i would really like to get my hands on one of my dads old discs . i know he ended up selling a lot of his old ones but whatever discs are left in circulation i want to get my hands on.
i know this is super late and i most likely wont even get a response back but i just thought NOT trying would be pointless. please reply as soon as possible if these are still for sale ... by some miracle.

Without pictures this post is useless! Haha. Good to hear Nick is doing well.

yeah, thats it!!!
I cheated. ;)

picture.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts