• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rate my bag and give suggestions!!!

mr_arborical

Sorry for the long post

Hi everybody how ya doin?

I was looking for some advice on my current bag. Maybe rate it and give some suggestions on what to tweak. Im Sure I have overlap and whatnot as some of the discs I bought before I got serious and didn't know the difference. Then I bought different discs to try out and some stuck and some have not. Also it's mostly Innova, that is what is most common in local stores and to me feels the best. I currently throw 300 to 330 but working on gaining distance. I think I'm throwing nose up still. Anyways here's my bag.

Putter- kc pro aviar (putting), rpro pig, nova (approach/upshots)

Midrange- champion rocx3, gstar manta

Fairway drivers- champion/star teebird, champion/star leopard

Distance drivers- gstar/star mamba, star wraith, star beast, star katana (I don't have the arm speed to make the katana turn yet)

I do have a star firebird that's faf so goes nowhere but left and short haha

Tried to get a variety of stable ad understable l as well.
I have a few others but this is what I mainly use when I play a round. Any thoughts or tips are greatly appreciated. I prefer the feel of Innova but not strictly Innova. TIA

You may not get any responses here since this is just for "saying hello". There's a forum for getting feedback on your bag - Bag Suggestions & Feedback.

Thanks. I am still new to the forum

yep, and that's why I pointed you to the other forum. I don't want you to think folks are ignoring your question. Some will answer anyways, but some will ignore it since it's in the "wrong" forum.

Anyways....welcome to the site - glad to have you here.

Latest posts