• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rate the DGCR App!

greens

Administrator
Staff member
Hello all!

We have worked extremely hard on the app over the last 6+ months, and I believe we have come a long way since its first release.

Thank you all for the feedback so many have given - and the opportunity to continue to improve the app.

Please write a 5-star review for us in the app stores if you can. If you don't feel the app is at that rating yet, PLEASE let me know how we can earn that 5-star review.

Apple Store Link

Google Play Store Link

Thank you all for your help in making this a great app that we can be proud of, and I'm looking forward to continuing to build it out even further to be the best disc golf score keeping app out there.

I just left my 5 star review, with the understanding that you'll keep dialing things in.

I really struggled with the 500 character limit on the Play Store :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It's a shame that old reviews are weighing down the average on there. Can you mark the app as redesigned to clear the old reviews, the way that you can with a course on here? 🙃