• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Sold] RC's FSOT Thread!!!! Mostly Innova!!! McPro, Star, Champ, S-Line, C-Line!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to let everyone know I got 2 sweet destroyers from OP. Totally legit!

I bought 4 discs from him, and they are awesome! Arrived yesterday. Didn't have any issues with buying. Don't know what the negative feedback was from.

the negative feedback issue was explained to me. seems like people were just impatient as his ability to ship was a bit complicated.

Got two discs in the mail just now, 100% solid! Lil patients goes a long way with this seller, would deal with again as well as recommend to others.

Make sure you guys are leaving positive feedback. That will do him well as a seller and as a DGCR user. Nothing getting a bag rep when theres nothing you did wrong

Has anyone gotten a reply back in the last few days. I bought a couple of discs and was going to buy a couple more. Sent a pm Sunday night and Monday night and still no reply back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts