• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] RDG Fossil Scales: $15 shipped "The Extinction of the Rhyno"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcassidy1990

Reptilian Disc Golf
Hey DGCR!

We've officially ran our second proto batches of Fossil plastic and we have great news....They're coming out exactly the same as the first batch :thmbup:

Fossil plastic is the culmination of our desire to recreate the rigidity, reliability and complexion of 11x KC Pro plastic. The results are staggering. Fossil starts out with a slight grip and quickly develops that velvety, delicious complexion that only the most coveted KC Pro plastic could achieve.

The Scale in Fossil molds up extremely flat & rigid. Fossil is only available in bright white & ideally will always be our flaship plastic for our putters & mids. This plastic really brings back a fantastic feel to DG and I'm proud to offer them to you!

I have a stack of 20-25 Fossil Scales all in mixed weights from 170g-175g and they're ready to ship. All feature the RDG Ouroboros stamp on top with the RDG Proto stamp on bottom.

BEST OF ALL...THEY'RE $15 SHIPPED! Comment or PM and I'll get one out to you :)

Attachments

• Fossil 1.jpg
    Fossil 1.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Fossil 2.jpg
    Fossil 2.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Fossil 3.jpg
    Fossil 3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 65
Status
Not open for further replies.