• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Registration for "Forty-Two" Tournament

hendersondayton

Eagle Member
I am going to run a TEST Tournament using my practice putting game "Forty-Two" (see the post in my signature for more details).

TOURNAMENT RULES:
- Download/Print the attached scorecard image.
- Play as many rounds between now and 12/10 and submit your best score to me via PM. DO NOT POST YOUR SCORE IN THIS THREAD.
- Once you submit a score, you cannot submit again until the next round.
- FOR GAME RULES, SEE THE ATTACHED IMAGE.
- Send me a PM with the subject line reading "FortyTwo Round# - Score" (Example: "FortyTwo - Round1 - 81")

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
12/5 - Registration Closes
12/6 - Round 1 Opens
12/10 - Round 1 Closes
12/11 - Round 1 Results Posted

OBVIOUSLY a tournament like this is based TOTALLY ON THE HONOR SYSTEM. For those of you who play honestly the reward is getting better at putting. With this in mind, if you don't want to play, just don't register.

PLEASE REPLY to register for this tournament.

If you have any questions regarding the game feel free to post in the thread showing up in my signature.

Attachments

• FortyTwo_Image.jpg
    FortyTwo_Image.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 76
how much $$$$$$$$$$?

on second thought i'll pass. Nothing beats the heads up intimidation of making many putts in a row and putting pressure on your opponent.

I'll play. Are we saying that the first official game we play is the one that counts or can you have practice games and then count one, just some insight

I'll play. Are we saying that the first official game we play is the one that counts or can you have practice games and then count one, just some insight

Nope, "Play" all you want. I am just not taking any round submissions until the 6th. Between the 6th and 10th, play as many rounds as you want and submit your best.

Christy is in

Cool! Does she have a username?

I don't want to cause any issues at home. I will check with her to verify your score! :thmbup::thmbup:

Current Tournament Roster:
hendersondayton
yankeefanjln
billnchristy (bill)
billnchristy (Christy)
bhuff
old bassman
richardmill
bwiese

Last edited: