• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Rev Dual pack loaded! CE, 10x, 11x, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokyowannabe

Ends: FRI 2/3/12 12:00PM CST
Starting bid - $200
Minimum increment - $1
Shipping : INCLUDED (UPS w/ tracking & insurance)
Current Bid: cali $395

Selling my bag due to an ongoing injury that has prevented me from playing for quite some time now, this is my main bag, but not everything in hopes of getting back on the course one day! I know this will make a sweet bag and discs for someone out there!!!:thmbup: My loss is your huge gain!

Included in auction:

Revolution Dual Pack - in great shape and taken care of. No rips or holes . Has built in frame support I made for it. Will ship all discs in bag so it's ready to go!

Now for the discs!..

Putters:
11x KC Pro Aviar 175g Rainbow Stamp 7.5-8/10
12x Kc Pro Aviar 174g Stamp Wiped 7.5/10 San Marino Mold
12x Kc Pro Aviar 175g Purple 8/10

Mids:
10x KC Pro ROC Maceman 180g 7.5/10 (broken in just right)
Flat top Roc 05 Worlds 7/10 180g
Glow Buzzz 178g 8/10
Champion Gator 175g Blurple 8/10 stamp wiped
Gateway Team Demon 174g green 7/10

Fairways:
CE Teebird (TL) 174g yellow 7.5/10 - still stable
11x KC Teebird (CA mold and flat) dyed 175g 8.5/10
04 CFR Ce Teebird (TL) 175g 10/10 red w/ rainbow
10x KC Pro Teebird 175g 7/10 tye dye
CE Eagle 174g yellow 9/10
New Run CFR Firebird (pancake flat like 11x and stable) 8/10
Pro Line Leopard 174g tye dye 8/10
Prototype Blaze 174g white 8/10

Drivers:
Gateway Spirit 174g white 8.5/10
Double Stamped Glow Destroyer 175g 8.5/10 (flat and stable)
Pearly ORC 174g teal 8/10
CE Valkyrie yellow 175g 8/10
Dyed Roadrunner 170g 7/10 (great roller!)

Others/backups included:
Ching Skull Roc 10/10 Mint 180g
1st Run Grape Ape 175g 10/10
Christmas S/PD 175g dayglow 10/10
Tye-Dye Star Boss 174g 10/10
Black Star Wraith 175g 10/10
11x Champion Teebird (CA) 175g Green 8/10

Paypal within 24 hours of auctions end. Thanks for looking! If you have any questions or concerns please PM me first!
**To meet people in the middle with any concerns over such a big investment or lot, paypal is to be sent within 24 hours non-gift, then when bag/discs arrive, payment of 3% fee is due. This way both ends are covered if there are any issues and everyone is happy.**

IMG_9886.jpg

IMG_9884.jpg

IMG_9891.jpg

Last edited:
Bump for a nice bag/collection. Not in the market or I'd probably try to scoop this. Could buy the lot sell the plastic and keep the sweet bag.

Has negative and neutral feedback and is thought to have changed his name from a different name that had mulitiple negative feedback....not trying to break rules, just trying to pass on the word.

^^ Don't know what is up with him as of late but I bought from him when he first started and everything was smooth and he delivered quickly. He has always had high end plastic for sale.

Thanks for the interest. As stated, you can believe the negative people and conspiracies out there or you can go on my numerous positive feedback. If you look on the negative and neutral , I explain what happened. As of this day, the negative feedback I'm still waiting for an address or a pm from the guy and never got one...

Bid as you like, I'm just being upfront and honest. Good luck today!

I'm intrigued by this whole deal:

Can someone explain this to me though:

**To meet people in the middle with any concerns over such a big investment or lot, paypal is to be sent within 24 hours non-gift, then when bag/discs arrive, payment of 3% fee is due. This way both ends are covered if there are any issues and everyone is happy.**

Does that mean pay with fees initially and then he'll refund the fee?

Well if acerun is out then my $300 bid stands and I will hold to it. I checked and I have dealt with him in the past and according to my feedback that I left him he gave me a "beautiful disc with fast shipping", so like previously stated, I will let my $300 bid stand. I understand there is a little drama but considering that he changed it from paypal gift to paypal and then buyer covers the 3% after getting the discs my opinion is changed. If no one else wants to bid then I will end up with a STEAL of a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.