• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution Carolina Bag

Swisher Streets

Double Eagle Member
Figured i should do this for the first time and see if anything comes out of it. Rate/Hate, critiques appreciated.
I throw RHBH and can throw 400-450 max.

Distance Drivers:
175 Star Wraith (Newer) Max Driver 375ft+, Straight Long D, Big Hyzers
172 Star Wraith (Older) Max D Anny, Turns over pretty quick. Soon to be gone.
172 Champion Roadrunner (New) Anhyzers over 300ft.
170 Star Sidewinder (Very Beat) Roller, Dog Legs, Major Anny shots.

Fairway Drivers:
175 Star Teebird : Go to Disc. Straight Shots, Accuracy Needed. Take off the tee a lot.
175 Star Leopard : Straight shots with Anny Fade where roadrunner would be too long.
Constantly In and out of the bag:
175 Star TL : Dead straight little fade.
175 Champ Banshee: More Fade than Teebird.

Midrange:
180 Kc Roc: Beat to Stable/Understable
180 Kc Roc: New Straight to fade.

Putters:
3x 175 Organic HukLab Wizards: Strictly Putters.
172 Soft Wizard: Understable upshots and off tee
175 Evo Wizard: Straight upsots and off tee

I'd say the weakest area of my game is Anhyzers where I cant use my roadrunner. I'm usually pretty money with that. I can pull off shots with my leopard, but I am usually hesitant to use it. Suggest any understable Mids, along with critique? Thanks.

The RR and SW overlap quite a bit. choose one.

If you can find a San Marino Stingray, that's about one of the best understable mids that I've used.

You might want to try the Leopard in lighter weights and in Pro plastic.

Meteor for the understable mid, it can be as long as a fairway driver when you get good with it. I've eliminated the need for something like a Leopard with the Meteor.

i really wanted to tell you to lose the roadrunner, but i wouldn't change the bag to much. you seem to play pretty well with the bag you have