• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Revolution internal frame?

crawdad62

Par Member
I just got my Revo Carolina and of course I instantly ripped into the box and without thinking assembled the frame. Well I think it maybe like a ship in the bottle. I don't think I can put it into the bag while it's fully together. Problem is I can't get the frame apart. I don't want to break it. Is there a trick other than just yanking on it to get it apart?

lol nope. They are really sturdy so don't worry too much about breaking it.

Ya throw that plastic crap away!! I got my rev bags a couple yars ago before they put that bull$hit in there. I got a good frame that came with it. I think you have the same ends as I do maybe not. If so go to Home Depot and get a wooden dowel and 4 screws and then do the obvious. If not Im sure your smart enough to figure a cheap way to do it. The wooden setup works MUCH better and lasts forever. A buddy of mine broke his plastic one and got lucky and found someone selling thier old bag. I used to be pretty hard on my bag and hve never had a problem with the wood frame

I am having the HARDEST time getting my frame together in my new Revo Team Carolina bag...Anybody else go through this? I do want to use this (since it does come with it). Any tricks to getting it in the bag? I assembled it just like it said..First, The two bottom cross beams attached to the right sidewall. Then added the center divider and put it into the bag. Now I am finding it impossible to get the other wall attached while inside the bag!! This is a tight fit...suggestions?

It is a tight fit. Especially when it's new and stiff. Try and get all the wrinkles out of it. It might help to cram a bunch of bath towels in the bag for a day or two to get it into shape. I didn't have to do this though. Mine came all folded up and flat as a pancake. I just sort of worked it in.