• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] RHYNO'S - Zipper-top CE and Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osmo

*I whine a lot*
LAST PRICE DROP!

I had to drop rhynos from my bag. was overlaping with other discs and they had gone into dis-use. The CE Rhynos are from DGV and this is what they said about them:

"We are very pleased to be able to offer you these original 2002 run Champion Edition era "Zipper Top" Rhynos. A box of these gems were recently uncovered in the Innova warehouse and we were lucky enough to have some of these stamped with the 2013 Asia Open stamp. No weights are marked on the discs but they are all in the 170-172g weight range. "

Priced at 34.95 now on DGV, i paid less so i wont be asking for that.

Green/Yellow CE Zipper Top Rhyno 172g 9/10 26$
Green/Yellow CE Zipper Top Rhyno 172g 10/10 Bagged 28$ SOLD
Blueish/Teal CE Zipper Top Rhyno 173g 10/10 Bagged 30$ SOLD
White Pro Rhyno Blue Foil Stamp 170g 8/10 16$ SOLD

OBO/Deal on multiples?

TRADES:Lightweight Stags, Furies, 170-174g Mace, 168-174g tursas, Pure in ZERO HARD. D Zone and lightweight XXX.

002hpx.jpg

003nks.jpg

004fkc.jpg

005qsj.jpg

Last edited:
Can you explain "zipper top" I see this everywhere...

Have a free bump too

Zipper top means when you run your finger across the flight plate you hear a zipper sound from the concentric circles from the tooling when they created the mold. This effect only lasts for a short time when the molds are new and go away as the mold is used more and more.

Its one way people can tell how earn the run is i believe.

Someone feel free to correct any fallacies in my comment.

Prices dropped. I need to order some moar pures :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts