• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Rit Colors (Dyeable Formula) Recent & OOP

LeewayeDiscGolf

Double Eagle Member
Lets get a complete list going of all colors of Rit dye. List if they are or were available in powder, liquid, or both. List both current and OOP colors. Thanks LoPan for the idea for this thread.

There is a spreadsheet in the other thread

Actually, my idea was just to show what you got using the various OOP dye colors that people have obtained...

GOLD #23
Grey #14
Chartreuse #22
Peacock Blue #28
Light Green 31
Evening Blue 27
Turquoise Blue 21
Charcoal Grey 37

all OOP, just to help update your list.

Here is what I have so far for a comprehensive listing of RIT dye colors. If a color is no longer listed as available on RIT's website, I have called it discontinued.

RIT Dye Color Listing

Just tried Scarlet the other day. epic fail. ive done lots of dies and never had it turn out with barely any color in it. got a couple other colors to try yet and will be testing the red again when i have a disc to sacrifice

Liquid or powder scarlet? Make sure it doesn't say nd on the package (lid for liquids and on the packet inside the box for powders).

Liquid or powder scarlet? Make sure it doesn't say nd on the package (lid for liquids and on the packet inside the box for powders).

liquid, and it does say ND :doh::doh: (didnt notice since its blurred in with the edge of the cap)

the two packets i have i cant read anything. so its gonna be a roll of the dice on that.

I have a Powder Scarlett that ends in 10 and has not worked for me... gonna give it one more try.

i contacted rit and they said for the powder dyes, these are the colors that are made in the new formula:Royal Blue, Petal Pink, Fuchsia, Cherry Red, and Pearl Grey. all the other powder dyes are original formula.

If its blurred, look for a blur that looks like the color name. A small blur that's the color #. And if there's a blur after that, that's the "ND".

If its blurred, look for a blur that looks like the color name. A small blur that's the color #. And if there's a blur after that, that's the "ND".

Hell, it's all blurry for me if I don't have on my reading glasses. :eek:

"Get off my lawn, you young whippersnappers!"