• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] Roc3 Flight

Birdman, they have been good to me, but I'm tired of seeing them too. calling stores, driving all over town chasing UPS trucks, taking pics , listing online , standing in line at the post office. I still like the disc but maybe the hype can slow down in time for Santa Claus

not until February when they come out in stock stamp

Lololol at people who think discraft's consistency is perfect. I throw the buzzz and have some z that are almost concave and some that have super domes. So I'm not really sure what your talking about. Zones are the same way. They range from concave to flat.

Not as bad as Innova farthead. :popcorn:

25 - 40 bucks a disc defeats the purpose of DG for me.

It's like beer. DG is one of the few things in life where i can afford the best, but at those prices, no thanks.

This.

I'm always excited at buying/throwing something new but forty bucks is approaching individual golf club prices.

:hfive:to good beer

I hope someone posts them in the Mp for 18 shipped. Not for me to buy but because it would be cool

I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of the factory second Champ roc3's on the Innova Pro shop and would be able to comment on if they're board flat or not?? / were they gracious in picking the colors you wanted?

I was wondering if anyone had purchased any of the factory second Champ roc3's on the Innova Pro shop and would be able to comment on if they're board flat or not?? / were they gracious in picking the colors you wanted?

I haven't bought a roc3, but whenever I've made a request in the comments section I've been pleased with what I've got. If you ask for a flat one, then they will look for the flattest one.

Oh I was going to say.. Glad to see this is from 2012.. I was like who hasn't thrown a Roc3 yet lol

But my 174 does do a slight fade drop off. If I give it hizer it stays hizer as it left my fingers.

I got 5 CR3F2's, board flat. There are choices for colors, I ordered Chartreuse and I got 4 of them the same color with just 1-2 bubbles in the rim. 1 of them is a lighter color Chartreuse with a few bubbles and black spots. Definitely worth paying close to half price on them.

Latest posts