• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[FSOT] Rocs, JK Av, bosses, gateway, teebirds, firebirds

Status
Not open for further replies.

elnino

* Ace Member *
closing this one down down down.

Last edited:
12x Champ firebird, neon yellow, 171, 9/10 ink
star boss, neon yellow, 169, 9/10 ink

interested in these two. kinda hard to tell, is the FB pearly? is the star boss flat? and yeah, are you only looking to trade?

the 12x isn't pearly. maybe the tiniest but not what you probably like

the yellow star bosses are flat! the lighter ones are more stable. like pearly champs!!! :D

KC Pro 12x Roc, white st green, 173 8/10 ink on back

this one for sale or just trade? interested in trading for a 180g KC Pro? got a nice flat top one thats 8.5-9/10 .. tourny stamp tho... or got a 180g stock stamp thats prob 6-7ish. I will have a pink nate doss surge just waiting for it to show up

Also this one www. or san marino tooling ? kc pro aviar, white stamp wipped, 169 6/10

the 12x KC is a san marino...was wondering how long that would take. i have a guy buying all 6 rocs. post a picture here of the beat roc. i gotta have some others that you might like.

describe the 12x kc rocs that you like. the bright white ones no numbers, grippy?

yeah i like non flight number runs around 173ish and as flat as possible.. my rocs arent with me but ill snag some pics with my phone when i get back to the crib

Thanks for all the Rocs... I think now that I am at 10 KC pro back ups I can finally stop stocking up on these.

this is a trade only...?....also any of the aviars san marino mold

sorry moose i think i got flooded with pms and total confused myself.

two the jks are indeed san marino mold the red and more beat purple.

the kc is also san marino

the other two are www.innova.firmer ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.