• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] ROCS...!!!!

Moose, those are some nice BB rocs. The pale green one is a very unusual color. Is that faded in a shadow or lighting playing a trick? I do not think I have seen a color like that one before.

CHEERS - Koffee

it was almost a neon green but has faded over time.....have not seen another that color.....

Moose def has a roc problem but im not going to judge. I had never thrown one till a couple weeks ago. Once I got my Star San Marino Roc, my score has gone down dramatically. It is nice and predictable for those set up shots. My friends hate it now bc all I need is a good drive, use the roc and I can practically touch the basket for my putt.

glad you worked one in your game....do like apdrvya said....dx is the way to go...and the flat tops

I'm not sure how many I have but I know they fill an entire one of those grey disc bins. And that isn't counting the stockpile of flat top Glo rocs I bought when I heard they were discontinuing them... But I don't think they did.

Are you talking about the regular dx glow rocs? Those are pretty nice. I haven't thrown mine all winter though. I don't think they discontinued them though.

Are you talking about the regular dx glow rocs? Those are pretty nice. I haven't thrown mine all winter though. I don't think they discontinued them though.

Yeah those are the ones. Not sure where I heard it from (this was like a year+ ago) but I went a bought a good number of them. I love the grip on them.

Rocs Roc... paired with my comets I don't have a want for anything else at mid range. I no longer thing the buzzz is what its cracked up to be. And the Lat mids don't impress me none. The only thing that stinks is finding flat tops, but alas, I'll be fine.

Also my rocs dominated a rather windy round the other day. Such a wonderful disc.

my 100+ free gift...!!!

DSC00882.jpg

and another big bird

DSC00884.jpg

They're orange and yellow. Innova East didn't have any white ones, which was pretty disappointing.

The foil colors are linear rainbow, black, and blue.

got this new one today......it was given to Steve Rico , then a amateur telling him he needs to go pro...... i had it signed this week at The Memorial by Steve himself......thanks Lion.....

DSC01023.jpg

DSC01022.jpg

never understood the obsession with rocs and buzzzs. theres other mid ranges out there that are just as awesome right?

never understood the obsession with rocs and buzzzs. theres other mid ranges out there that are just as awesome right?

Champ cobras and Z storms. :thmbup:

The perfect compliment to the buzzz and or roc. :clap: