• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Roller Derby Dye-a-thon is over.

I just finished some shirts for the Red Stick Roller Derby team in Baton ROuge. A Volkswagen buddy of mine from BR is a referee for the derbys.

What's his Rat Fink name? I would want to be Master Cylinder, but Tim says that's too phallic for Roller Derby. :lol:

Scooter McGoot.
I did some extra shirts for the girls that got left out on their last order, and we fixed his referee shirt.
Put a big black bar over his old name to black it out, and put Scooter McGoot on top of that in red old english letters.

ChUcK said:
What's his Rat Fink name? I would want to be Master Cylinder, but Tim says that's too phallic for Roller Derby. :lol:

Hey ChUcK, I've been a fan for about three years. I started out as a RCRG fan but these days I'm more hooked on the national champs - The Oly Rollers. Roller Derby is a kick ass sport for sure.
I think Master Cylinder would be a great derby name. There's a girl on the Sockit Wenches team named Sister Piston and her "old man" goes by Mister Piston.

Send me one of your discs, unless you can convince Orion to join forces with me to handle the Oly crowd (table for 1 :lol: )

I forgot to mention another aspect- if you guys know any DGers from your hometowns that aren't on DGR but would want one of these, that's A-ok as far as I'm concerned. Bring 'em on if you think you're tough enough!

support-your-local-roller-girl1.jpg