Reedsville, WI

Rollin Ridge

4.775(based on 124 reviews)
Fine
Pros:

Better than some d do he g so dj to us ash th fc high ch thx hi no did suck CTN points Woodall hubbub
Cons:
Over rated
Sings stainless Bunnell minus CTN ink ff a h on egg v in ikon HD se
Other:
This will get deleted by admin. Delete dgcr and get udisc
I gave you a thumbs down because this isn't a real review, just a reason for you to bash DGCR. Funny thing is this review is better than a lot of reviews on Udisc.

I gave you a thumbs down because this isn't a real review, just a reason for you to bash DGCR. Funny thing is this review is better than a lot of reviews on Udisc.
AJ's been a member of DGCR since 2010 and decided today was the day to go postal. Nice!

I'm still trying to decode the gibberish.

He can rate it whatever he wants, but I don't think calling it a 3 makes much sense. I didn't love the course, but never considered anything less than a 4. Wonder what he'd rate it at on udisc.

People lost their damn minds over the first 5 days of the site update. It's funny to me.

That review was garbage. I think RR is vastly overrated. Not as much as BRP but I digress.

We're in for a barrage of Udisc reviewers coming over here and "Udiscing" up what we know. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just awful.

People lost their damn minds over the first 5 days of the site update. It's funny to me.

That review was garbage. I think RR is vastly overrated. Not as much as BRP but I digress.

We're in for a barrage of Udisc reviewers coming over here and "Udiscing" up what we know. Not that that's a bad thing. It's just awful.
The beauty of the new layout is that most people will never see those 'questionable' reviews as they're seemingly buried on the home page.

Latest posts