• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Salient Discs Catalyst, Medium Backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I MIGHT know something behind this disc...but i have been sworn to secrecy until the details have been finalized. Be on the lookout for a new Salient Disc mold thread :)

The suspense is killing me now, Patience is not one of my virtues. I can't wait to get a new disc, Prometheus or otherwise, but all this might know something talk is super exciting too.

ok these are Chris' exact words on your question

All bags will be fixed in the US. Shipping for individual bags overseas is crazy expensive and not economical. If it can't be fixed we have more than enough bags to replace them.

hope that helps cam

Sounds good thanks

So, when Salient said "arriving October 2013," did they mean they would have them by then or they'd be shipping by then? Because we've got 6 more days and they don't even have them yet.

At this point it seems doubtful they'll be able to deliver on the October promise. Unless they ship them out to customers on Monday, they're not making before November happens.

I don't even like popcorn, but :popcorn:.

So, when Salient said "arriving October 2013," did they mean they would have them by then or they'd be shipping by then? Because we've got 6 more days and they don't even have them yet.

At this point it seems doubtful they'll be able to deliver on the October promise. Unless they ship them out to customers on Monday, they're not making before November happens.

they meant they were arriving in October, it has already been stated and understood by pre order customers that the bags are on their way but the date was questionable due to the challenges and variables of sea freight shipping in the email. if you are trying to stir up trouble it isn't goin to work. all actual pre order customers are staying updated as promised and will have their bags soon

I not worrying about it until Christmas
It was a guesstimation on shipping dates.
It's good

This thread is about 90% bickering. I wish my bag would get here so I could stop reading through all this garbage.

lol the way I view this thread is like christmas and opening up some presents, sometimes when you open it up you get something boring you really didn't want, but every once in a while you get a really awesome gift (finding out the bags are on the way to the states, we are receiving a FREE disc with our purchase and it might just might be a new release disc). So even if I don't always get good news when I come in this thread it's still exciting the times that I do.

I not worrying about it until Christmas
It was a guesstimation on shipping dates.
It's good

I don't know. A banner at the top of a website and a signature of the owner which says "Salient Discs' Catalyst Backpack Coming October!" seems like more than guesstimating.

Can anyone confirm? Did your pre-order confirmation say anything to the likes of, "Hey! Thanks so much for ordering a Catalyst! We are sure you're going to love it. We guesstimate it will ship sometime in October. But you may not see it until Christmas. Hope that's cool!"

I don't know. A banner at the top of a website and a signature of the owner which says "Salient Discs' Catalyst Backpack Coming October!" seems like more than guesstimating.

Can anyone confirm? Did your pre-order confirmation say anything to the likes of, "Hey! Thanks so much for ordering a Catalyst! We are sure you're going to love it. We guesstimate it will ship sometime in October. But you may not see it until Christmas. Hope that's cool!"

now you are just being cynical, Chris put that up over 3 months ago, he hasn't been on the forums since September. you are seriously going to go off a sig? you really just need to quit while you are behind, you are getting nowhere

Before they sent the letter they let everybody know on here that as soon as pre ordering was over there would be an update on shipping, they held up on that and let everybody know what was going on and even uploaded pictures of the making of the bags (like I said before I thought was cool to see), then they sent all pre-order customers a letter to let us know the bags were on the way to the states via sea freight and that they couldn't give an exact date because of issues that are out of there control, i.e. weather, other stops, ect.. but they appreciate our bussines and to hold tight with them a bit longer.

Have you ordered a bag? If not it seems like all the complaints are coming from people with no stake.
Also yes the bag was released in October since preorders ended. It didn't say shipping in October on the banner it said coming which simply means the preorder ends and the bag hits the market.
Also no promises were made at the time of preorder other than the bag would eventually be in the buyers hand. So again you are wrong October was simple THE END OF THE PREORDER PERIOD.
Try a little harder troll.

Last edited:
Girlfriend just ordered this bag for my bday... Stoked to try it out when it gets here... Subscribing for updates...

I've read almost every page of this thread and I honestly find it just a tad creepy that random people that didn't even order a bag come here just to talk trash. Don't you guys have anything better to do? Maybe we should just exercise a little more patience and reserve our scorn for the bag itself. I think once the bags arrive and exceed expectations all the trash talking dinks will shut up. But this is DGCR... I am constantly blown away with the negative attitude here, can't we just be decent human beings for a few days? And Dgfanatic, if you're going to work in sales I would recommend the ol' "kill them with kindness" method. That'll usually frustrate your opposition and send them running.

I've read almost every page of this thread and I honestly find it just a tad creepy that random people that didn't even order a bag come here just to talk trash. Don't you guys have anything better to do? Maybe we should just exercise a little more patience and reserve our scorn for the bag itself. I think once the bags arrive and exceed expectations all the trash talking dinks will shut up. But this is DGCR... I am constantly blown away with the negative attitude here, can't we just be decent human beings for a few days? And Dgfanatic, if you're going to work in sales I would recommend the ol' "kill them with kindness" method. That'll usually frustrate your opposition and send them running.

I'm not working in sales, but thank you for the advice

So what do you have to do with this company?
Are you an independent rep?

basically yes I suggest the products like any golfers who loves them would and provide updates for DGCR And Facebook, but I don't specifically sell the product, that isn't my main goal

basically yes I suggest the products like any golfers who loves them would and provide updates for DGCR And Facebook, but I don't specifically sell the product, that isn't my main goal

I am in no way trying to publicly attack you, but there seems to be a certIn amount of negativity in some of your responses.
Coming from someone who is a rep of the company like yourself, maybe some "killing them with kindness" attitude would go over a bit better.
I have been interested in this bag since the announcement, but would like to see the product in action before I spend my hard earned money on something that may or may not show up in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts