• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Sarasota, FL March 15th-17th, 2022

Flyguy46

Par Member
Premium Member
Greetings from Colorado,

My family and I will be traveling to Sarasota for my kids Spring Break. We will be staying with my mom and dad who live in the Meadows Country Club community.

I would like to find some courses that my 7/8 year old and I can play nearby. This is his first season playing, but with each and every round he is getting better. He is typically shooting about +20. By the time we arrive I am hoping to see him shooting +10 - +15. Because he is still learning play can be a bit slow with him but he like to have fun and learn from others.

Any suggestions on good courses in the area are greatly appreciated. Between DGCR and UDisc I am sure we can find our way around the courses in the area. Even though I will have digital access the course maps, I really like having someone show me a course the first time I play it.

I am even willing to buy a round (or two, or three) of beer post round as a thank you. As a matter of fact, being from Colorado and loving beer, my son and I have a tradition of going out for a post round Root Beer for him and a beer for me. I am always on the prowl for good local micro-breweries.

I am also carrying my DGCR Travel Tag #222 (my current tag # as of my post today Sept. 20, 2021!)

Hit me up if you are interested in being a course guide while we are visiting.

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Latest posts