• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

scale

i got one at a head shop back in the day for other purposes and it just so happens to weigh discs too lol

I picked up one of those when they were on sale for $7.50.

So far it works really well. The only issue you'll have for weighing discs is that the scale is too small to weigh a disc and still see the reading on the scale. But that's easily fixed by using a small cup (or similar item) to place on the scale to elevate the disc. Tare out the scale with the cup and then weigh the disc.

Thanks. I showed it to my wife. That is the first she said "you won't be able to read it with the disc on there". Cup idea is great. I think I will get one.

(I also had not heard of grains until my wife, who is in nursing scale, had to learn the conversions for it last year!)

i buy my discs at a head shop. i seen a banshee the other day that said it was 147grams on it so i had them throw it on a scale cause ive always seen on the website it showed 150 was the lightest they made them