• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scales

Is this too big?

1000kg_platform_scales_2.jpg

Actually that would work fine if you stand on there and subtract the tare weight of your body.

i got mine at a head shop...they have the top of the line scales :thmbup:

This is probably the best bet. They also carry other top of the line "disc golf paraphernalia"

But seriously, my head shop actually has the best disc selection in like 100 mile radius, plus all the other "goods".

I have a ibalance 201 that is extremely accurate. I think you can find them online for around $100.

Good god man, what do you need to weigh in mg?

That one you got off amazon? I got off ebay for like 5 bucks.

drugs weigh a lot less than discs. you better get one with the milligrams.

my scale that i picked up at a headshop weighs up to 400g with .XX accuracy and has a lifetime guarantee...now if i can only remember which one of my friends borrowed it, then i could actually use the damn thing again :doh:

This is the one I have...Anything but cheap, but it's a serious piece of equipment. I wouldn't trust those cheap scales...What good is .1 gram if it's not accurate? You are better off buying a mail scale at office depot that only measures to the gram.

11QM5jrWT%2BL._AA300_.jpg

Between $200-$300.

Weighmax Black Box cost me about $7 and after calibration reads exact weights to 0.1g.