• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Scorekeeping app with customizable ratings?

Since it's mostly 'my' scorebook in here (very few other folks seem to enter scores on my local courses), I artificailly tweaked the course page (elevation and foliage) for my home courses so that the rated rounds in here come out pretty close to the rated rounds when we have a sanctioned event.
As far as wind goes, I've always put 'calm' if I didn't think about the wind, 'moderate' if it made me think, "wait... I'll need to use THIS disc today", and 'strong' if I thought, "why am I even out here today?". :)

Last edited:
We may see updates/additions to uDisc. The Pro version used to cost $5 USD and it was/is a good app. But they are raising the price to $15 USD as it has become more of a business and upkeep, etc. is costing more. With the price increase and (I've heard) more developers, we might also start seeing more options added to the Pro version (and possibly the free version).

It would be interesting to see what they envision the near future to be with uDisc.
So now that UDisc is going up to $30, where are new options? Have they added anything at all lately?

So now that UDisc is going up to $30, where are new options? Have they added anything at all lately?
New options were added after the increase to $15, one was the ability to have Smart Layouts....I don't recall what any others were as I don't use them. There are probably new options coming out with the latest increase, but again....are they things that I care about and will use? Probably not.

Smart Layouts might be a cool thing....I don't use them, but I can see a use for them. I'm a poor (skill not cash) player.....I could create a Bill's Scores I Can Make layout where the par on every hole is the actual par plus 1. So that par on MY layout is actually bogie golf on the normal layout. That would be fun and allow me to play to my level while I work on getting better.