• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Auction] Second Run Grip EQ - End: 7/24/11 @ Midnight

Status
Not open for further replies.

chucka

Par Member
Bag was sold for original asking price.

End Date/Time: 7/24/11 @ Midnight Central time
Starting Bid: $200 inlcuding shipping in the continental US
Min. Bid Increment: $1

Bag Condition: Brand New
Color: Black

Detailed Description:
I was getting way too many offers and PM's so I decided to auction it instead. I don't want to make anyone mad. Ending it at midnight Sunday so as long as I get paypal by Monday morning it will ship out that day. If you are local and want to save on shipping. I will knock $15 off the final price and meet you in person.

Reason for selling is that it's just too much bag for me. I'm going to go back to my Gorilla Boy Squirrel Monkey instead.

Last edited:
cuz he was getting a bunch of the same price offers so he was gonna give us all a chance to bid for it rather than the 1st person in line gets it, but someone decided to pay the asking price for it.

cuz he was getting a bunch of the same price offers so he was gonna give us all a chance to bid for it rather than the 1st person in line gets it, but someone decided to pay the asking price for it.

The bag went to a good member. I'm glad I was able to help him out.

well it's making me miserable. I have two and one of my friends won't STFU about the Grip bag. He thinks i'm supposed to share. I told him there was one here on auction and I was hoping to buy a few days of quite until the auction ended. He's already bothering me again today. Thanks chucka.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts