• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Seeking beginner DG partner in Charlotte NC

Youngblood

I am new to the game and still learning how to play. I am seeking a beginner who is willing to share a game or two. I am willing to play any Charlotte area course as long as it is not too advanced. Please respond if anyone would like to share a game. Happy Golfing!!!

I am new to the game and still learning how to play. I am seeking a beginner who is willing to share a game or two. I am willing to play any Charlotte area course as long as it is not too advanced. Please respond if anyone would like to share a game. Happy Golfing!!!

You also might want to try posting the same thing here:

https://www.dgcoursereview.com/dgr/forums/viewforum.php?f=12&sid=bf8225931ab3faeb8baaeca4f202425b

I was heading to San Antonio, and I posted here that I was looking to play with someone there, and I got a response from someone who showed me the course and played a round with me. I had a blast.

Try the thursday night AM league at Sugaw Creek Park. Registration between 5 and 5:30 and the TD will talk to you about establishing your handicap. Cost is $5 and the payouts are discs. You'll meet a lot of good people who'll help you learn and find out when others are playing your favorite courses.

Latest posts