• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Selah Ranch

Lol, yeah Eric you wont really need help finding your way around that place! Its pretty straight forward. I would get a course map though! it will definitely help, oh yeah and bring more plastic because you risk losing a disc on probably 15 holes out of the 36 out there...maybe more!

It is one of the most challenging courses i have ever played! Especially in 20 mph winds when i played it lol.

And for those of you who think you are going out there with out using a cart.......DONT! You will hate yourself and it will be miserable. Combined both courses and i think the total distance is around 14000'!

That is like playing 3 or 4 rounds, and some of the teepads arent super close to the last pin!

If you are looking for a challenge metroplex....You have found it! Houck really outdid himself!

Lol, yeah Eric you wont really need help finding your way around that place! Its pretty straight forward. I would get a course map though! it will definitely help, oh yeah and bring more plastic because you risk losing a disc on probably 15 holes out of the 36 out there...maybe more!

It is one of the most challenging courses i have ever played! Especially in 20 mph winds when i played it lol.

And for those of you who think you are going out there with out using a cart.......DONT! You will hate yourself and it will be miserable. Combined both courses and i think the total distance is around 14000'!

That is like playing 3 or 4 rounds, and some of the teepads arent super close to the last pin!

If you are looking for a challenge metroplex....You have found it! Houck really outdid himself!

I really dont need a guide just trying to get a hurd:clap:

Are you going to be able to go? Its going to be a blast plus we could use someone that knows there way around:clap:

No man I can't get off...sux. Ya'll have a good time and tell Dave and Candy Steph said hi and I will see them soon. Doesn't look like I am going to be able to use my free green fees before the year is up...boo.

make sure you guys take pictures! There isn't a pic of every hole on the site yet!

So far confirmed players are:

Eric Teddy
Cirilo Ocampo
Mark Barry
C. Stout
SkyBird

Waiting on these people to confirm:

Kdankn
Dfwdscglfr
Dalton Seabolt

We have 4 Carts reserved that is all that is left according to Dave this morning. There is a group from Austin that has the other carts so get your name confirmed in the mix so you dont have to walk:) We should start talking about what we are going to play for tags or money or nothing?

I am with the Austin group along with Crazy Buffalo Guy and CStout I believe. Our carts have been reserved. Sorry for the confusion.

From what I hear, all your extra plastic will be in the lake. Bring throwaways...

Well if you try and ace run every water hole instead of trying to play if safe. I would say that is a correct statement. So play for some cash! Merry Christmas fella's and if you see some big tired dogs around the course (yellow labs) give them a ride back to the house when you turn in your carts. lol.

I am with the Austin group along with Crazy Buffalo Guy and CStout I believe. Our carts have been reserved. Sorry for the confusion.

That no problem! Are you guys interested in some competition like cash/skins or plastic? :clap:

Any one from Austin have room to pick me up in Waco???

Chain hook me up with your fee's!! lol

^^^PM Pablo Diablo.. He is driving. Is the good Waco course open?

lol West is good also... Not yet for the bEast, still waiting on 70%+ grass coverage and a couple of sidewalks to be repaired.

Cool will do

Pablos already gonna be in the area. Anyone else coming from south of or near Waco???

12-29-11 forecast:

Sunny High
60°F

Precip
0%

Wind: From S at 9 mph
Humidity: 64%
UV Index: 3 Moderate

Sunrise: 7:24 AM CT
Avg. High: 53°F
Record High: 76°F (1984)

This thread needs to be revived. With 28 total reviews between the courses there has yet to be anything but a 5/5 review.

Can't wait to get back to selah.

Latest posts